For a small investment, your ROI from the services, programs and benefits offered by the Chamber is incredible. As an investor in the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce, businesses are entitled to a multitude of benefits offered to members:
- Free listings in Gwinnett’s official Newcomer’s Guide and Membership Directory
- Free listings and referrals to the Gwinnett Chamber’s online Business Directory
- Free subscription to Gwinnett Magazine and the Focus Newsletter
- Free access to the Small Business Resource Center and Dun and Bradstreet data
- Free seats to all Transportation and Environmental, Government Affairs, and Gwinnett Technology Forums, Education Action Group Meetings, Business After Hours, and Gwinnett Medical Alliance meetings
- Economic Development Assistance
- Advertising/Publicity Opportunities
- Member-to-Member Discounts
- Business ReferralsReduced Cost Health CareReduced Worker’s Compensation Premiums
- Ongoing Programs & Seminars
- Community Involvement
You’ll also have unique opportunities not available to non-member businesses. Here’s a quick overview of the ways the Chamber can help you and, in return, help the community at large.
Life’s too short to stand on the sidelines. Get involved. Here’s your chance. Are you ready for your company to have a say in the future of doing business in our county? Ready to shape your own destiny and gain ground on the pinnacle of success? You have a role to play, a vested interest in ensuring the successes we’ve built in Gwinnett continue. So, take action. As an interested reader or current member, involve yourself in the task of protecting the economic health that brought success to you and others through your membership with the Chamber.
Ways to Get Involved
- Educational Seminars
- Networking Programs
- Social Events
- Business Expos
- Community Service
- Volunteer Groups & Committees
Smart companies consider the ability to retrieve the right information quickly a cornerstone of their success. The Chamber houses more information now than ever before. At the Chamber’s Resource Center, you can research a topic affecting your company’s growth strategies. Need reports to track demographic and economic trends? You’ll find them here. Want to stay a step ahead of the competition? Discover the information you need to grow your company at the Gwinnett Chamber, by using the business databases.
- Resource Center
- Gwinnett County Public Library On-Line
- Chamber Website
- Statistics, Reports, and Trends including free access to Dun and Bradstreet
- Relocation/Expansion Assistance
Need some timely tips on growing your business? Get involved in a networking group. Want to expand your knowledge? Attend a small business luncheon seminar. Or invest your time in a Chamber-sponsored forum designed to tackle business issues from the technical to the managerial. Need guidance from those who’ve walked in your shoes? Sign on with Chairman’s Club. Every Chamber function is a learning experience.
- Executive Roundtable Meetings
- Small Business Luncheons
- General Membership Luncheons
- Technology Forums
- Drugs Don’t Work Seminars
- Education Action Group
Work the Chamber, and it’ll work for you. That’s what Chamber members say. Some have made vital connections that have propelled them forward in business and life. Others have gained valuable new insights into business processes. Networking works and this is the place to do it. From high-tech companies to high-spirited entrepreneurs nurturing small businesses on the rise, you will encounter scores of other successful people at the Gwinnett Chamber. If you make just one life-long customer in your first year of belonging to the Chamber, your membership has more than paid for itself.
- Business After Hours
- Executive Roundtables
- Gwinnett Business EXPO & Job Fair
- Fall Classic Golf and Tennis Tournament
- Personal Enrichment
Enrich your life-not just your business-when you join the Chamber. Need a break from the everyday business routine? Want to make new friends? Ready to feel good and give something back to the community? The Chamber is about people coming together. The legacy of goodwill you create will enrich you personally and professionally. You’ll catch the spirit of enthusiasm as you encounter Gwinnett’s business leaders at work and play.
- Leadership Programs
- Community Development
- Golf Tournaments
- Food & Fun
- Return on Investment
Ask members whether they received a good return on their initial membership investment and you’ll hear an overwhelmingly positive response. The rewards realized on the nominal cost of membership might surprise you. Many members report thousands of dollars worth of free or drastically reduced business services and significant savings through Chamber discounts on a wide variety of services. But your financial ROI only scratches the surface of the true rewards of membership. The intangibles are priceless.
- Referrals & Business Exposure
- Member-to-Member Benefits
- Discounts on Key Services
- Cost-Saving Resources
- MemberCare Alliance of Gwinnett – discounted healthcare insurance
- So What Are You Waiting For?
You know that the Gwinnett Chamber exists to support you and your business as you strive for success. There’s no doubt that you belong here.
Information and knowledge, opportunities for networking and personal enrichment…they’re all here for you. Benefits that enhance your bottom line and intangible awards of involvement will be yours when you join the Gwinnett Chamber.
Come and see what membership in the Gwinnett Chamber is all about. Join today. If you’d like to speak personally with a Chamber representative, call 770.232.3000 today.