FACILITIES AND PARKING
- Must be located in Gwinnett County.
- Ability to comfortably accommodate 300 Chamber members and guests.
- Must have adequate parking spaces within reasonable walking distance, preferably adjacent to the building.
One entrance for attendees.
- Twelve skirted tables, at least 6′ x 2′ in size, must be provided for Chamber members to exhibit products and services.
- Sponsor must provide catering of food, non-alcoholic beverages and beer & wine. Only Chamber members who serve as a co-sponsor of event will be included in marketing materials distributed by the Chamber. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All catering services must be set up by 4:45 p.m. on the day of the event.
- Sponsor must provide two to four bars, depending on estimated attendance, with all necessary supplies, i.e. trash cans, napkins and cups. Beer & wine (two-drink minimum, maximum of four). Sponsor is responsible for emptying trash cans, cleaning off tables, and restocking food periodically throughout the evening.
- Co-sponsor deals must be approved by the Chamber.
- Sponsor must provide two 6′ or one 8′ table and one wastebasket to be located immediately inside the facility entrance for registration.
DOOR PRIZE DRAWING AND THEME
- Sponsor must provide a grand prize.
- At around 6:00 p.m., the sponsor may give a brief promotional announcement concerning their business and then draw names for the door prizes. Winners must be present to win.
- Themes (optional), if used, must be approved by the Chamber.
- Complete physical address (address MUST work with GPS)
- Company logo in VECTOR format (.ai, .eps) or high-resolution JPEG.
- High-resolution photo(s) of your facility (optional). Please note: logos and photos copied directly off of a website are usually NOT high-resolution.
GWINNETT CHAMBER RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Chamber shall publicize and advertise the event via the Chamber website (www.gwinnettchamber.org), social media, and Chamber weekly global emails.
- The Chamber shall handle registration at the event and provide attendees with name badges.
- The Chamber shall collect business cards at registration to be used for door prize drawings.
- The Chamber shall provide a copy of all of the business cards collected to the sponsor no later than one week after the event.
The Chamber DOES NOT reimburse for the catering of this event nor any other services that the sponsoring host may choose to provide.