The Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce provides excellent sponsorship and advertising opportunities, throughout the year, designed to fit almost every budget. From networking and professional development to general membership events and award programs, the Gwinnett Chamber can be a vital part of your marketing and advertising strategy.
By including the Gwinnett Chamber in your marketing, public relations and advertising plans, you will:
- Reach a highly targeted audience of Gwinnett and metro Atlanta decision-makers
- Maximize the return on your investment by knowing (and following up with) your audience
- Increase your brand awareness among the business community
- Make a difference in your business and your community
You may choose to partner on a specific program or you may choose to get the highest return on your investment by selecting partnership events throughout the year.
Sponsorship opportunities develop throughout the year. If you would like to be notified of new opportunities, please e-mail Vince at vince(at)gwinnettchamber[dot]org with your preferences.
Several print and electronic publications are available for advertisers including the FOCUS newsletter, The Executive newsletter, this Website, the Gwinnett Newcomers Guide, the Gwinnett Map, Lobby Displays, and the Chamber’s Email Blasts.
- For information on advertising in Gwinnett Edge, contact Audrey Rawls with McNeill Media Group at 404-734-9793
- For information on advertising in the Gwinnett Map or the Newcomer’s Guide, contact Great Southern Publishers at 800-697-5568.
- For information on advertising in The Executive or the Chamber’s Email Blasts, contact Vince DeSilva, Sr. Vice President, Membership Services at 678-474-1703.
- For information on advertising on the flat-screen displays in the Chamber building lobby, contact Ken Rutherford, Vice President, Branding & IT at 678-584-2256.
Extended benefits and discounted pricing are available when you select multiple partnership opportunities. For details on this or any other sponsorship or advertising opportunities, please contact Vince DeSilva, Vice President, Membership Services, at 678-474-1703.