An extension of Gwinnett Chamber staff, Ambassadors are volunteers who donate their time and talent to engage, encourage, and expand business relationships on behalf of the organization.
Are you a Gwinnett Chamber champion who has a desire to serve? The Ambassadors Council may be a perfect opportunity for you. APPLY today!
Deadline: May 13
Do you know an outstanding individual who would make a great addition to our Ambassadors Council? Nominate them today!
Deadline: May 6
What’s in it for you?
As official liaisons, Ambassadors have a unique opportunity to position themselves as a resource, which creates business building opportunities. Additionally, access to events and social engagement enhances visibility.
But wait, there’s more…
- Complimentary Program Passes—Working the event? Be our guest! Have someone you want to get plugged in? Invite them to attend certain events on us.
- Feature on Ambassadors page on GwinnettChamber.org—Look at you, big shot!
- Insider Scoop—Be the initial contact for new members
- Marketing Collateral—Ambassadors Council logo to use in print or online, social media toolkits etc.
- Quarterly Mixers—Mix & Mingle with fellow Ambassadors
- Social Media Shout Outs—Let us promote you and your business
- Sweet Swag—Authenticated name badge, Gwinnett Chamber polo—you get the drift
The bottom line is there are plenty of perks for your business.
Cost & Commitment
- $250 annual investment
- July 2022-July 2023
- Assist with retention efforts
- Attend Ribbon Cutting & Groundbreaking Ceremonies
- Be present at bi-monthly Ambassador Meetings and Quarterly Mixers
- Play a part in Member Referral Program
- Serve as mentor for new members
- Volunteer at select events
The fine print
Must be a member in financial good standing for more than a year.
Coach Jeimy Leadership Services
HB Consulting Co.
Bexley & DeLoach
Virtual Properties Realty
Reno M. Borgognoni, Sr.
Reno M. Borgognoni, CPA, PC
The Good Manners Event Agency
Cain Injury Law
Lighthouse Financial Network
Community Sustainability Enterprise
Gwinnett County Public Library
City of Norcross
The Style Educator
Home of Hope at Gwinnett Children’s Shelter
Emsite Health Direct Primary Care
Cartridge World Lawrenceville
Beyond the Ribbon
Sandstone Insurance Partners
Custom Sign Factory
Rip Pruitt “Rip the Realtor” Century 21 Connect Realty
Alex Raul Rivera
Crane Consulting Firm
Level Seven Facilities Services
Columbia Engineering & Services