Business After Hours (BAH) is a monthly networking function hosted by a member of the Chamber. The purpose of BAH is to provide exposure and generate business leads for the host sponsor and attending Chamber members.
The BAH program consists of 12 networking functions per year, typically held on the third Thursday of each month, from 5-7 p.m.
FACILITIES AND PARKING
- The host sponsor must be in Gwinnett County.
- Ability to comfortably accommodate 250 Chamber members and guests.
- Must have adequate parking spaces within reasonable walking distance, preferably adjacent to the building.
- One entrance for attendees.
- Twelve skirted tables, at least 6’x2’ in size, must be provided for Chamber members to exhibit products and services.
- Sponsor must provide catering of food, non-alcoholic beverages and beer and wine; spirits optional.
- All catering services must be set up by 4:45 p.m. on the day of the event.
- Sponsor must provide 2-3 bars, depending on estimated attendance (two drink tickets provided to each attendee by Chamber), with all necessary supplies (i.e. trash cans, napkins and cups). Sponsor is responsible for emptying trash cans, cleaning off tables, and restocking food periodically throughout the evening.
- Provide following items: two six-foot or one eight-foot table and one wastebasket to be located immediately inside the facility entrance.
ANNOUNCEMENTS, DOOR PRIZE DRAWING AND THEME
- During the time of announcements, the sponsor will have three minutes speaking time to promote their business.
- Sponsor must provide a grand prize of $50 value – given by host to winner for added recognition. *Winners must be present to win.
- If a theme (optional) is planned, please notify Chamber to publicize.
- Complete physical address (address MUST work with GPS)
- Company logo in VECTOR format (.ai, .eps) or high-resolution JPEG.
- High-resolution photo(s) of your facility. Please note: logos and photos copied directly off of a website are usually NOT high-resolution.
GWINNETT CHAMBER RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Chamber shall publicize and advertise the event via the Chamber website (www.gwinnettchamber.org), social media, as well as Chamber weekly e-blasts.
- Handle registration at event and keep record of attendees.
- Collect business cards at registration to be used for door prize drawings.
- Provide two drink tickets per attendee for bar(s) provided by host.
- Send attendee information to the sponsor(s) no later than a week after the event.
The Chamber DOES NOT reimburse for the catering of this event nor any other services that the sponsoring host may choose to provide.