The Gwinnett Chamber serves as the collective voice of business. Success does not happen by accident. What we do makes a difference in the greater good of the community. The Chairman’s Club is the Gwinnett Chamber’s top-tier membership level. More than 300 of our 2,000+ members choose to be part of this exclusive group. The Chairman’s Club (CC) Coordinator will cultivate relationships while assisting with a wide array of event offerings. Additionally, the role will contribute to the administrative element of the department.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Chairman’s Club (CC) Coordinator will support the Senior Manager in the execution of these objectives.
Making sure new Chairman’s Club members are properly onboarded and benefitting from their membership is imperative to its success. The CC Coordinator will work collaboratively across teams to ensure this happens.
Like Georgia-based Chick-Fil-A, the Gwinnett Chamber values messaging, and a consistent and excellent customer experience every time. The CC coordinator should demonstrate unmatched customer service skills and have a passion for serving others.
Engagement equals retention. Events create opportunities for members to engage. This role will support the planning and execution of the CC portfolio of programs.
Best-in-class events are not possible without proper financial backing. This role will leverage their relationship building skills to help align sponsors and programs to deliver optimal quality and sponsor visibility.
Several collateral pieces are part of this membership level, including advertisements, a member directory, emails, social media campaigns, and websites. The CC Coordinator should be comfortable working across teams to produce quality work in accordance with deadlines assigned.
The Gwinnett Chamber prides itself on offering a personalized experience for its high-level investors. From assembling welcome gifts, to check-in calls, to handwriting congratulatory cards, the little administrative touches make a lasting impression.
OTHER NOTABLE MENTIONS
The Chamber is in the people business. Developing and maintaining relationships both internally and externally is imperative in this role.
In person, by email, by letter, on the phone, verbally and non-verbally—the CC Coordinator will need stellar communication skills to be successful in the job.
As a relatively small organization, time is one of our most valuable resources. Collaboration with others to support organizational strategies is essential to effectiveness, especially in retention efforts.
In addition to being a big picture strategic thinker, the CC Coordinator must also be detail oriented.
- As this portfolio grows, duties may evolve. The person who assumes this role must be flexible.
- From cleaning up after an event to interfacing with VIPs, the ideal candidate must have both the aptitude and the attitude to get things done.
- This is a very fast-paced place to work. High energy when appropriate is a must.
- A self-starter who can think creatively and critically supports success in this role.
- The ideal candidate does not have to be the next Bill Gates but being tech savvy will accelerate both learning curve and experience with the organization.
- Organizational culture is paramount, and trust is a must. The CC Coordinator must be able to work well with others.
- Experience in administrative work, event management, hospitality or sales would be a plus.
THE FINE PRINT
The Gwinnett Chamber is an Equal Opportunity Employer, a Drug Free Workplace, and a participant in E-Verify. All employment is contingent on the successful completion of a drug screen and background check. Oh, and the CC Coordinator must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
Step 1 – Complete application located on job description page.
Step 2 – Submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com.