Partnership Gwinnett is expanding its marketing team. This position will assist with promoting the strategy and goals of Partnership Gwinnett through the design and execution of targeted marketing and public relations initiatives.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of web content across all Partnership Gwinnett sites
- Develop copy for various external communications, including: press releases, advertisements, scripts, newsletters, etc.
- Work with Partnership Gwinnett team to ensure all public documents, presentations & advertisements have a unified and consistent message that properly represents the Partnership Gwinnett brand
- Manage and drive social media presence for all Partnership Gwinnett accounts per the social media strategy
- Develop strong working knowledge of Gwinnett and metro Atlanta business environment
- Provide support for special projects and initiatives on an as-identified basis
- Partner with Director of Programs & Communications, as well as Program Coordinator to promote Partnership Gwinnett programs and events
- Manage the organizations’ contact database and report on trends, issues or improvements
- Establish strong working relationships with public, private and nonprofit partners and community leaders
- Assist with the creation and distribution of external communications including newsletters
- Partner with Director of Programs & Communications to develop and produce marketing collateral and promotional items
- Assist with identifying and pursuing award opportunities
- Partner with Gwinnett Chamber branding and graphics team to create graphics for social, website, collateral, etc.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent written, grammatical and oral communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- A strong eye for aesthetics and design
- Social media power user
- Degree in communications, public relations, advertising, marketing, or related field
- Ability to adapt to constantly changing demands and a fast-paced work environment
- Ideal candidate will be detail oriented, self-motivated, outgoing, flexible, a team player and professional
- Experience with WordPress, graphic design software and/or email marketing software a plus
The Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in E-Verify. All employment is contingent on the successful completion of a drug screen and background check.
Please send resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.