The Gwinnett Chamber is committed to helping its members cut costs and save money whenever possible in an ever-changing economic and business environment. Membership with the Gwinnett Chamber guarantees access to exclusive discounts from these preferred partner programs.
For more information, contact Cally D’Angelo at 678-957-4958.
Save on Office Supplies and More with the Office Depot National Chamber Program
Choose from a list of over 100 most frequently purchased items and receive a 30% discount on general supplies, a 15% discount on copy paper and toner, or receive a 5% discount on all other products and services
Four convenient methods of shopping and free next-day delivery in major markets with purchases of $50 or more
Easy account access by choosing to link your credit card to account, sign up for an invoice account or a store purchasing card
Office Depot offers Gwinnett Chamber members and their members’ employees the chance to take advantage of savings on office supplies. The Office Depot personal and company discount programs offer exclusive savings on office supplies, computer accessories, printing services, school supplies and much more. No minimum order is required and can be done as frequently or infrequently as needed. Enrollment is FREE.
Signing up is as easy as 1-2-3:
- ENROLL in the program.
- RECEIVE your account information within 3 business days.
- SHOP conveniently by phone, fax, online or in-store.
Enjoy these benefits:
- FREE next business day delivery on orders of $50 or more (excluding furniture purchases)
- Discounts on more than 100 of the most-ordered office supplies
- Monitor expenses with monthly reporting to track spending, control costs and improve efficiency
- Save on technology purchases through Tech Depot (an Office Depot owned company)
- Save on printing services
- Use you Store Purchasing Card to receive contract pricing on all in-store purchases
Discounts on Group Insurance and More
The Healthy Business Alliance® program—through Purchasing Alliance Solutions—harnesses the collective purchasing power of Chamber members to negotiate discounts on group insurance and related products and business solutions offered through recognized, reputable companies in your community.
Health Insurance & Supplemental Products
Group Health Insurance with a variety of funding options
Group & Voluntary Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
Voluntary Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness & Disability Income Protection
Medical GAP Plans
Health & Lifestyle Products
Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
Additional Products & Services
Travel Medical & Trip Cancellation Insurance
Identity Theft Protection & Correction
Retail Benefits Program
Integrated Payroll Platforms
Business Succession Planning
Buy-Sell Agreement Funding
Key Person Policies
Overhead Expense Policies
Process Certificates of Origin without ever leaving the office!
The Gwinnett Chamber is pleased to provide essCert, which is an online platform that offers exporters and freight forwarders with a secure solution for issuance of electronic Certificates of Origin (eCOs).
The system even applies the Chamber’s official stamp and signature digitally. Cloud based, there is no software for the client to install.
It’s easy as 1-2-3!
If you prefer to process in-person, our office is now open for walk-ins.
Turn Your Receivables Into Cash with the NOWaccount
Are you having problems with customers paying invoices on time so you can keep working? NOWaccount lets you turn your receivables into cash – all for the same or less than the cost of accepting a credit card for payment. With NOWaccount, you choose which accounts you want to receive payment for, well… NOW. The customers you choose are approved within 48 hours and you are guaranteed payment of 90% of the invoice amount within 5 days of invoice submission. You receive the 10% reserve—less a 2.5% fee—30 days after invoice maturity (60 days from purchase). Fee is based on the payment terms you offer, not when, or if, the customer pays. You assume no risk. NOWaccount assumes all liability for customer payment. As a member of the Gwinnett Chamber, the $35 monthly fee is waived for you, immediately saving you $420 per year.
Up to 25% off Digital Marketing with Constant Contact
Constant Contact, the leader in online marketing, brings you a great way to connect and engage with your customers and Gwinnett Chamber members can get up to a 25% discount on Constant Contact’s digital marketing services.
- Email Marketing is the essential, cost-effective communications tool for online newsletters, promotions, and more
- Social Campaigns allows you to get new and more engaged Facebook fans and create measurable business growth through social media marketing
- Event Marketing is the best way for your business to promote events, capture registrations and payments online
- Online Survey allows you to get deeper insight into how your customers feel about your business and make informed decisions based on the results
Save on Worker‘s Comp with Drugs Don‘t Work
Increase productivity and reduce your company’s workers’ compensation premiums by up to 7.5 percent when you join Drugs Don’t Work. This unique program educates Gwinnett employers about the prevention, intervention and elimination of substance abuse in the workplace.
Learn how to increase productivity and reduce your company’s workers’ compensation premiums by 7.5% when you join. This program educates Gwinnett County employers about the prevention, intervention and elimination of substance abuse in the workplace. The program also provides the continuing education hours needed to obtain and maintain the drug free workplace certification.
Five Simple Steps:
- Provide a written Substance Abuse Policy to your employees
*If requested, The Gwinnett Chamber can provide members of this program a sample policy.
- Conduct regular Drug Testing, in any of the following forms :
(You DO NOT have to test your entire workplace! You may limit the positions you test to safety-sensitive positions.)
- Reasonable suspicion
- Routine fitness for duty
- Post-Rehabilitation based on treatment due to a positive test result
- Post-accident, if injury results in loss of work time
- Random selection
- Provide Employee Education on substance abuse and its effects on the workplace (provided by the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce)
Click below for sample newsletters:
- Provide Supervisor Training on substance abuse, its effects on the workplace and how to identify the warning signs (provided by the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce)
- Provide an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) or, a referral list for counseling resources (counseling resources provided by the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce)
Other benefits to the program:
- Assistance in completing Application for Certification
- Annual reminders to renew your certification
- Free legal advice and legal updates on policy changes from Thompson Law
- Gwinnett Chamber Member-to-Member Discounts to Medical Testing Facility or discounts for onsite drug testing kits
- Drug Free Workplace consultation from the experts at The Council on Alcohol & Drugs
- Drug Free Workplace poster to display in your workplace
- The Chamber has many resources available to companies wishing to start a Drugs Don’t Work program in their workplace.