We champion business and our Membership Development Managers (MDMs) work with businesses across metro Atlanta to help them grow their network by engaging them as members. The compensation offers a draw/commission structure along with a competitive benefit package.
The Membership Development Manager (MDM) is responsible for growing the Gwinnett Chamber’s membership base through recruitment of new companies to the organization. Ideal candidates will be highly organized, energetic, have excellent attention to detail, enjoy multitasking and be problem solvers who can handle challenges with a smile and positive attitude.
- Recruit, onboard, retain, and service new members
- Develop member engagement plans with Chamber members
- Connect and build rapport with key decision-makers to make high-volume sales calls
- Multi-task job responsibilities on a consistent basis
- Attend Chamber events before, during, and after office hours
- Identify opportunities for recruiting sponsorships to Chamber functions
- Solid organization skills
- Goal-oriented with a strong work ethic
- Ability to clearly communicate both verbally and in writing
- Proven ability to meet or exceed established sales quotas
- Ability to work in-office 5 days a week, but under generously flexible conditions
- Self-starter capable of taking initiative
- Bilingual preferred (English + Spanish)
Qualified candidates should complete the form below. Salary and compensation details will be discussed in the interview process.
The Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce is an Equal Opportunity Employer, a Drug-Free Workplace, and a participant in E-Verify. All employment is contingent on the successful completion of a drug screen and background check.